Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fast Forward



Fast Forward


Fingers worked down to bone

So far, so far from home

Never woulda' cared

But for the bankers toll

Waitin' on the Mortgage due

Im a Runnin' out light

And all I want is you...


Come on babyTake my hand

All this work

Is killin' this man

Just one long night

I want alone with you

Kiss me now and it will be thru...


Fast Forward

Sunshine

Workin' for tomorrow

On borrowed time

Lookin' for the gleamer

In the shadow of another dime...


Come on baby

Take my hand

All this work

Is killin' this man

Just one long night

I want alone with you

Kiss me now and it will be thru...


Fingers down to bone

So far, so far from home

Never woulda' cared

But for the bankers toll

Waitin' on the Mortgage due

Im a Runnin' out time

and all I want is you...


Fast Forward

Sunshine

Workin' for tomorrow

On borrowed time

Lookin' for the gleamer

In the shadow of another dime...


Fast Forward

Sunshine

Workin' for tomorrow

On borrowed time

Lookin' for the gleamer

In the shadow of another dime...

And all I want is you...

No comments:

Post a Comment